Scenery from the Top


I am actually a newbie in Oman when I first set my foot on this mountain and the worst; it was night time which is very difficult for me because of poor eyesight.  



I am so sorry for the blurred photos coz I don’t have a good camera. I am just using my mobile phone. 





The scenic view to get to the top is nicer rather than passing the empty deserts. 






Though I am not certain of the exact address, you just tell the taxi driver “PDO mountain top” It is where you can see the view of the whole area, the amazing blue ocean, the island from afar, and if you are one of those who loved to walk and jog, you can see the view of the Muscat city as well. If you had so much time, go take a walk around the PDO area. I swear, you’ll gonna love that place! But be sure to not go inside private properties. 




I went back last 28th of September 2011 and I tag along my friend to take photos of me with the view. Hahahaahha















When my Aunt went back to Oman for a visit, I took her there. This time, the photos are for her. Hehehe










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Small Mountain Near the Accommodation

Quituinan Hills 3.31.18

A Little Sight Seeing Inside Al Bustan Hotel