Ahh Yaah Haay Life



Who wouldn’t want freedom? Easy go lucky on everything without someone to ask permission and be able to speak your mind. That’s a hell of a kind of relief for someone bothered by the daily happenings in life...which I should say "empty" in a way.. 🙄

Most of us…all of us I might say, encounters devastation in life…”devastation” a strong word, but when you think of the problem a lot, you’ll get devastated and insane.  Who doesn’t have a problem in life? Don’t be a hypocrite, coz we all live in the same world….. so no exemptions. 

People tend to resort to so many things when frustrated. One is TRAVELLING..this is for those people who is bestowed with richness in life..hehehe…those who could afford the luxury of travelling to places without worrying for the future. There are different kinds of travellers, rich travellers, average travellers, and budget travellers. Which kind are you?

Another is EATING… my favourite one. Well, I do not know with others but when I’m stressed out, I resort to BULKY EATING like there is no tomorrow. Hahaha Anyway, the feeling is, I think the same with the satisfaction you get when you achieved something you've wanted for a long time. As weird as it is, food escapade is much easier to do coz all  you have to do is open your mouth, chew, enjoy the taste of the food and swallow. Lol

Third is DRINKING!!! Oooops...it was my best, before as well as smoking, but after a check-up done which I've been asked to quit if I still want to live longer....I quit...hmmmm, little by little....slowly coz it's tempting...and I've been drinking alcohol like a lifetime already...so it's hard to stop it. We'll get there someday! hehehe

Fourth is DRUGS!..really? I've experienced it when I got my first job, but never did I got addicted. Well, coke is fine...but it really did not get me the satisfaction that I want. 

Another is SUICIDE! Hmmm...to those who tried to kill themselves...sorry but it is not the best thing to do. Face it, struggle with it, fight with it and eventually, it will subside and will heal naturally as if nothing happened. Try to move on and accept the fact, the reality. Getting emotional is natural. It helps, but resorting to suicide is absurd! Don't you want to live peacefully and die peacefully as well? I know that I'm speaking in general here and I haven't experienced the worst things in life yet, but I just want to express what I feel as of now. Having this free time to express my feelings and my comment on things, I really felt relieved though I'm quite mad of something. 

WRITING also is one way of releasing stress, anger and frustrations. When I'm in grade school, I always have this diary where I write everything that I feel. Whenever I'm mad at someone, I write down the names of the people (my classmates or teachers) then I put columns of the reason why i like them and another column why I hate them. and it all sums up pointing me as the culprit. Most of the time, it was me coz I am a hard-headed monster when I was a kid. But sometimes it was them...who started it and I'm the one who finishes the argument with a fight. lol But I really love my childhood. I experienced bullying classmates and vice versa and even teachers. I got into a fight where I got my short worn out. I got into a fight without knowing what was going on. I got into trouble with kids i do not know just because of my favorite bubble gum. I got mad at my teacher and I put a poop in a plate and placed it on his table. I went home with bruises but told my mother I fell from the stairs, a lie which my mother found eventually that I had a fight with my classmate. I always get revenge with my classmates who bullies me but the problem is my revenge is worst. totally! But now that I'm older, I get revenge in the nicest way which always put a dark mark in their lives. lol 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Small Mountain Near the Accommodation

Quituinan Hills 3.31.18

A Little Sight Seeing Inside Al Bustan Hotel