Oman Dive Center

When your friend suddenly turned off her mobile and you keep on getting "out of reach", then you have to stop coz obviously she doesn't wanna be reached.

Even if you planned this trip a month ago doesn't mean she's really interested to go. Unreachable means a big "NO". hugh?

The place where you agreed to go is one of the nicest and picturesque place in Oman. Having fun is a good revenge for ditching me!



I had fun relaxing in the beach front. Since I'm on a budget, kayaking and sailing should have been fun too. Tsk tsk



Left side where the cabins are located...only those who checked in are allowed in this area.



Mini mountain nearby...I've heard that before it was allowed to go campfire here but now its prohibited.




How I wanted to go sailing....but to no avail...


I kinda zoom in the farthest part...so blurred...Don't know which hotel or company...


The pool inside.

I've tried it but got ashamed coz only children were swimming...I don't know how the elder people disappeared from the water....lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Small Mountain Near the Accommodation

Quituinan Hills 3.31.18

A Little Sight Seeing Inside Al Bustan Hotel