A Little Sight Seeing Inside Al Bustan Hotel


I am just a normal person with enough salary just for myself and a bit for my family in my homeland. So going to hotels or checking in never entered into my mind. If it is free like winning a day or night stay, then I’ll accept to go for sure. But this really never happened. Hahaha

Anyway, I saw photos of this hotel in the daytime and it is so gorgeous. The view of the water in front (which I did not be able to take even one photo coz my camera sucks).

After seeing the beautiful photos, I told to myself I will pay a visit someday. Hahahha

Whenever I hate someone or I am bored to death, my feet simply aches to go out and swarm around like bees. I usually end up going to the mall, take a walk then go home. But this time, it was different. I want to go to this hotel and take a shot.

And finally, I got one!








And ….I just can’t help myself…I enjoyed playing in the playground…since nobody around to feel ashamed of. Hahahaha





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Small Mountain Near the Accommodation

Quituinan Hills 3.31.18